Sunday 27 November 2011

Freedom~

So yes, freedom at last~

Graduation was yesterday, which was fun. I had my hair done especially for the event - into dreadlocks, which I'm loving. It was done at Wildilocks, which is the greatest hair salon I've ever been to! More on that later, when I have some photos to put up!


This explains the problem I had with my eight inch platform boots:
For more of these Goth Problems (and a laugh or two) head here.

 So, now I have much free time, I'll be doing all kinds of things: a December version of NaNoWriMo, because my awesome friends knew how sad I was that I couldn't do it in November, and waited for me so we could all do it together; photography - fashion, mostly, such as Lolita, Visual Kei, Goth and Punk; painting, which I'm certain will be hilarious because I can't paint; music, with the band, hopefully recording and getting a few more original pieces together; and all kinds of other stuff too... Keep in touch~

This is Shi, looking forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment