Saturday 4 February 2012

Hey there~ It's been a while, I know... Sorry ^^'

So, how have you been - good, I hope? As for me, I've been... lazy. Yes. Lazy. Very lazy. So, to recap, this is what's happened to me over the last 2 months. I promise I'll post something more interesting later, bear with me, please >.<


Wrote my DecNoWriMo novel (yes, a December version of NaNoWriMo). It was a hard task; I started writing a different story, got frustrated half-way through and abandoned it. Then, with much effort and caffiene, completed the 50,000 words on a different story in 2 weeks. Hah. Of course, the furious typing gave me a brief punishment of RSI in my wrists and an exhausted avoidence of the computer for some weeks thereafter. However, I did come out of it with a story I rather like, so it definitely wasn't bad!

I've caught up on the manga and anime I'd abandoned in favour of my exams. I'm now up to date with Kuroshitsuji, Amatsuki, Loveless, Bleach and a few others. I've been watching anime too, recently: Hakuoki (which was... okay, except for the bishies, which were amazing), No. 6 (which I just adore and highly recommend), Uragiri no Namae wo Shitteru (Betrayal Knows My Name, which had an awesome soundtrack!), D. Gray-Man (also very cool), and am now watching Ao no Exorcist. There was a bit of a demon theme in there, I realised. Oh, well, I guess that's okay? There sure is a lot of anime about demons! I watched the first episode of Code Geass, but it didn't grab me - I think it was the art style, as the story seemed interesting enough. I guess I'm just shallow like that (haha).

Otherwise, I've been suffering in the heat. I think I'm going to do a series on how to survive summer heat for Goths and other alternative types...

On happy news, I got into the uni I wanted. Yay! So please be kind over the next few weeks while I adjust. Maybe I should do a series on how to meet new people as a Goth/alternative type? Just gotta get out there and get some experience in it first!

I'm in a great mood today, and wish everyone out there much happiness~

This is Shi, still looking forward...

No comments:

Post a Comment