Saturday 4 February 2012

Happy Birthday, Ruki!

For those of you who don't know (or care), it was Ruki's birthday on the 1st of Fe. [Ruki is the vocalist of Japanese visual kei band the GazettE, and my idol. He writes the most beautiful lyrics...] He turned 30 - unbelievable to me, since he does not look it at all. Not that 30 is old, though.

In any case, we celebrated with a party. I  forced invited some awesome people around to celebrate! We made a cake - chocolate, with chocolate ganache and cream. And not a strawberry in sight, which is what I usually like with my chocolate cake~ We watched all the PVs I had on my USB on the TV through the Playstation 3, and then watched the concert DVDs I have, which were Nameless Liberty Six Guns (2006) and DIMSCENE (2009). I made my talented artist friends draw pictures of Ruki too, all of which were so awesome... I'm a tad jealous, in fact. I wish I could draw awesomely too... I guess that's something to work on for the new year....

Anyway, I guess it's pretty lame, but I wanted to share the love with other fans of both Ruki and the GazettE. As soon as my phone stops playing silly buggers with me, I'll upload the photo of the cake and candles. It was so cute/funny to sing 'Happy Birthday' to someone who wasn't there. Still, I had heaps of fun!

This is Shi, wishing Ruki much success and happiness in his future <3

No comments:

Post a Comment