Monday 1 August 2011

Camp NaNo - The end!

Write. Right, so I discarded the blog-every-day part of my schedule in favour of adding those precious words to my wordcount. Let me summarise my last days of NaNo in pictures.... (you know, 'cause they are worth 1000 words an' all...)

My word count was low...
...very low...

Such was the state of my page...

And my inspiration/muse looked like this...

Then there was this...


and this..













and this too...







And all that coffee led to this... (scary, right? Yeah, I thought so too...)
Ta-daaaa!!! It was done!!
So it says there that my wordcount was 51,000-ish, which was great on my word doc, but the Camp NaNo site said it was only 50,069 (which was also great ;})... I wanted to get a screen cap of that, but... alas... *tears*... it had been taken down for the beginning of the August session...


 In any case, the most important picture of all:



Oh yeah. I celebrated with a well-deserved milkshake.



PS. I'm considering doing August too...

No comments:

Post a Comment