Saturday 6 August 2011

Manifest 2011

Manifest is in 2 weeks. I really wanna go! But I can't, because of family committments.

Not the version we were planning, but awesome picture.
Miku's hair is slightly green here, but I love the butterflies.
If I had have gone, myself and my sister would have been in cosplay. (Yes, I love cosplay. I love costuming. I love wigs. I love makeup. I love dressing up. I love acting. I love photography. Mostly, I just love the way things can really come together and be awesome.) If we were going, she would be Miku and I would be KAITO, the Vocaloids. I wanted to be Gakupo, but I'm too short, *laugh*. We were planning on doing the Magnet versions, simply because in Year 12 I don't have heaps of time to sew.

I guess its a good thing we aren't going. You know, because of the time and effort that I don't have right now.

Still, it kinda makes me sad. I was looking foward to it all year.

No comments:

Post a Comment