Thursday 5 May 2011

... Explaining the Blog

After poking around the site for a bit, I thought I should perhaps elaborate on what kind of thing I'll be putting here.

As this is a mostly Shi-centric (as in, me-centric) blog, it really could be anything, but you'll most likely find my thoughts about bands/music of various genres that lean towards or a combination of Visual Kei/Symphonic Metal/Rock, as well as alterative fashion and subcultures, complaints about schooling and education systems (I'm a student, after all, it's to be expected), various thoughts about news and current issues and also probably a fair bit on  interesting words. I like words. A lot.

There is also a high chance of drivel, meaningless garbage, possible adult language and themes (unlikely, but possible, so if you don't like it... I'm sure you know what to do...), conspiracy theories, and some real-life stuff (most likely whinging. I like to whinge.).

So.

Yes.

But mostly, I'm sure it be about the hopefully more interesting music, fashion and writing. They are my passions, and that's what I want to explore and enjoy and bore you to tears share with people. I can't promise to be great or anything like that. I'd love to be, but... we'll have to wait and see.

If you're into any of that, follow me. I'll probably follow you, too, if that's what you're about. As you can probably tell, I'm new to blogging, so it might take me a while to figure out all the perks and untangle all the knots but I'll get there.

This is Shi, being hopeful.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck. Drivel, garbage, bad language- it's all up to you. I look forward to the words stuff. . . .
    Josie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I need luck at the moment - I've been very clumsy over the last few days...
    *laugh* me too! Finally a place to put all the great words I find while browsing my thesaurus when I really should be writing...

    ReplyDelete