Monday 11 July 2011

Camp NaNo: Day 10

Word count: 22843 (Nearly half way!)

I didn't do as much writing as I wanted to today, because that awful thing called homework happened to need some doing. I can't imagine what the pile would look like if I left it to the last day of holidays, but I imagine it would be bad. Very bad. My teachers are going to get a stern talking-to when I return. 70+ questions for each subject as well as various other little pieces are NOT funny. Not in the least, and especially not from all my teachers.

Anyway, on a more Camp NaNo related note, I just killed a character. I'm having a break from the dramatic death scene. Phew, it was a hard one. Hope the drama comes cross in the reading!

This is Shi, listening to depressing character-death music.

No comments:

Post a Comment