Monday 18 July 2011

Camp NaNo: Day 17

Whoops, forgot again!

Wordcount: 30099

Let me see, what happened yesterday.... ah, yes. I finished the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time game, which awesome and kinda depressing. In honour of my victory over Ganon, I made celebratory Gold Skultulas - spiders with coffee-flavoured energy drink instead of soft drink.

They were quite disgusting.

After that, I did some writing. I think I mentioned that I just skipped the part of my NaNo novel that was giving me grief, and moved on. After a dramatic war scene involving much research, I called it a night. But now I'm sure sure what I'm doing. It's a new chapter, but I'm not sure if I should write more about the war or skip to a different part. I mean, I can and definitely will rewrite it, but... I like the story to still flow well in the first draft.

Hmm, a dilemma.

This is Shi, wondering what to do next, exactly....

No comments:

Post a Comment