Tuesday 5 July 2011

Camp NaNo: Day 4

Okay, so I kinda forgot to post yesterday because I went to bed early-ish. So this is what happened:

Word count: 5401

We're on school break for 2 weeks, which is awesome for writing/Camp NaNo,  but also means that I wanted to dye my hair. We have rules about colours at school, so on holidays I go crazy to make up for it. Anyway, being out of lift and peroxide, my sister and I headed to the local shopping centre via public transport to pick some up. The buses and trains make it quite a long trip, I must say, but we successfully returned with all products.

We did a little bit of writing, fuelled by the lollies we also bought, and then we dyed our hairs. This took significantly longer than expected - I decided to do my roots as well, which I hadn't been planning on (good thing we got more of the stuff).

Main characters of Sekai-Ichi:
Onodera Ritsu and Takano Masamune
And after that, my sister was in need of some cheering up, so we watched some Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi, which is a great romantic comedy anime based on the manga of the same name by the author of  Junjou Romantica (which is also a great romantic comedy). The main story follows the editors and artists of the shoujo manga department of Marukawa Publishing, and their romances.  It's set in the same world Junjou, and Usagi-san even gets a cameo, which is awesome. I've always loved having characters from other series come in and out occasionally if possible. If I ever decided to write a story in the same universe as previously, that's what I'd do too.

But by the time we finished that, it was late so we went to bed. And now I'm behind on my wordcount! I've gotta get my arse into gear and just write more.

And more and more, dammit.

This is Shi, going off to write more (and more and more).

No comments:

Post a Comment