Saturday 23 July 2011

Camp NaNo: Days 18 - 23

Well, I didn't update every day like I wanted to. The reason is, schools started again. In a fit of depression, angst and procrastination by sleep, I didn't write anything. My wordcount has stagnated at: 33149

Now, guess who is behind?? That's right!! Me!

So I'm going to try to catch up over the weekend, and study, and do all my homework, and clean my room, and learn a new song on guitar for a performance in 2 weeks.

This is Shi, deciding to engage in a liiiittle bit of procrastination...

3 comments:

  1. YOU CAN DO IT.
    POWER THROUGH!
    YOU ARE MAGIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks Fox! Just gotta be good and do it!! (and you are doing so well... :D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly!
    (Remember now, I have no life 8D)

    ReplyDelete