Sunday 10 July 2011

Camp NaNo: Day 9

Eeek, I forgot to do this!

Let's see, wordcount: 19275

I didn't do much writing today. I checked my school email inbox and found that I have mountains of homework. Seeing that and knowing I should be writing as well forced me to procrastinate. I watched lots of Versailles -Philharmonic Quintet- videos, which was great because I love the music (especially the guitarwork) but awful in that I didn't do much else for a couple of hours. BAD ME!

I did cook a roast, however, a roast lamb with potatoes, beans, honey carrots and zucchini, cauliflower and broccoli. It was delicious! I just wish we had a microwave so  I could heat some up from breakfast.

Anyway, off to drink my tea and then get to work.

This is Shi, determined to get lots done today!

2 comments:

  1. D8 Bad homework! Stay away from Shi! *chases down with flamethrower*

    We might have to have a h/w session in between writing sessions o_O
    (and by homework, I mean stare at Shi creepily while she does her homework :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'know, that would be mighty creepy! *imagines the scene and shudders*

    You sound like a pyro... >D

    But I realy do appreciate the sentiment! XD (and if you could get out that flamethrower, there's plenty to use it on...)

    ReplyDelete